Okay, spoilers ahoy so get back if you don’t want to read.
First impressions because I’ll have to rewatch for deeper thought.
1. I LOVE YOU, KRIPKE. His strength is in telling stories of brotherhood and if you don’t believe me, then look at Supernatural and its fandom. There’s proof for you. He has made his way back to the core relationships.
2. Nora had to die. She was too extraneous a character, unfortunately, and the show didn’t spend time on her and so she was slowly but firmly moving out of the core group. I like Daniela Alonso and thought she did excellent with what she had to work with, but in the end there were too many characters. Still are.
3. Neville is an evil man who needs to die. But wow, Giancarlo Esposito owns that role with glee and relish. Congrats on making that character so despicable.
4. Rachel is a general. She is more badass than Miles or Monroe, who are like a married couple in need of intense counseling. Rachel? She’s like, life sucks, move on. We got shit to do.
5. Miles and Monroe. Oh my heart. Seriously, Lyons and Burke knocked it out of the park and into the stands in tonight’s finale. I want to know more about their relationship and more about the twisted triangle that is Miles/Bass/Rachel. So much good there. Capitalize on it, Kripke.
6. The President can return….I don’t even know but the Guantanamo thing was hysterical and makes me think we are gonna have some hardcore critique of the government next season. Kudos to NBC for taking this on. It can get messy.
7. You should watch it. Really. It’s a good show and Kripke will own you.
Look at him: